For the first time on the market CACI Synergy skincare specialists can harness the power of LED light therapy at the same time as using microcurrent.
The dual action of simultaneous LED and microcurrent energy stimulates tissue regeneration and helps in the production of collagen. The synergy of these two technologies provides more visible and longer lasting results.
The CACI Synergy offers: new S.P.E.D microcurrent LED technology, orbital dermabrasion, ultrasonic peeling and CACI’s unique Wrinkle Comb (a non-invasive alternative to dermal fllers).
With so many treatment options available, The CACI Synergy centre can now offer a complete range of anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation solutions.
• High brilliance red blue LED’s with pulsed and continuous wave lengths
• Pulsed LED drives the light deeper into the tissue for tissue healing and stimulating collagen production
• Continuous wave LED works on the superficial skin tissue
• Red light stimulates collagen, cell renewal, blood circulation and wound healing
• Blue light soothes and calms, kills bacteria and is antiseptic and anti-irritant
• Used in conjunction with CACI microcurrent it enhances treatment results with its dual technology
Click here to read more on the full range of CACI Synergy treatments we can offer our Eastbourne customers.
Contact the Beehive Salon on 01323 647234 today!